ABOUT INDIAN FOREST SERVICE
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE is conducted by the UPSC (Union public service commission). It is challenging examination for this examination candidates have to prepare hardly. Indian forest service is conducted once in a year. For registration candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria given by upsc commission.
NATIONALITY CRITERIA OF INDIAN FOREST SERVICE
- The candidates has to the citizen of India or,
- In the case of Bhutan or,
- In the case of Nepal or,
- The person who came to India before the January 1st, 1963 with intention of settlement in India permanently or,
- Any person who migrated from the cities like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African Countries, Vietnam, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda and Malawi with intention of settlement in India permanently in this cases government of India provides the certificate of eligibility.
- This certificate of eligibility is not preferred if the in the case of “Gorkha” subject of Nepal.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (MAIN) 2016:
There are various processes in the registration for the UPSC CSE 2016 are following:
- Candidates register by the way of online and offline mode.
- CIVIL SERVICE candidates can register on this website of UPSC official. Form only accepted when students will pay the online fees. This is necessary for registration. OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.upsconline.nic.in OR ON http://ifs.nic.in/
- The candidate has to click on the “APPLY NOW”
- Candidates please register with the valid email id & password.
- Fill the whole registration form carefully. Because final submission of form the changes will be not made.
- Please select the sector in which the wants to register.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature should not exceed the 50 kb size.
- Choose the payment option like debit card or credit card, make the payment for the given amount.
- Candidates have to submit the final form with carefully. After the final submission candidates cannot make the changes in the form.
- Candidates please review the registration form and then submit the form.
- Take the print out of the form before log out. After the closing date candidates cannot take the print out.
- Submit the printout of registration form to the UPSC IFS. The UPSC IFS address is given below:
- Candidates who registering again then they has to use the same password and id which they are login last registration. Selection of preference consider as a final preference. So the candidates have to carefully submit the registration form.
- For the off-line registration candidates have to purchase the brochure, prospectus and registration form.
- Candidates have to fill the form and then attach the fee via by the way of demand draft.
- Behind the back of demand draft candidates have to write the address, name, application number.
- Copy of certificate of category (if required)
- Candidates have to collect this all documents and then post to the office of the UPSC IFS.
INDIAN SERVICE SERVICE 2016 EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
FOR MAIN EXAMINATION
LIST OF OPTIONAL SUBJCETS ARE FOLLOWING:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates have complete the preliminary examination in the only within the given time which is allotted by the upsc commission.
- In the examination objective types question will be asked.
- Candidates have to prepare for the examination in which subjects they are selected.
- Preliminary examination will be in the two languages which are Hindi and English. And the main examination will be in the only in the English language only.
- Candidates will be 33% as a qualifying percentage. Below that candidates are not eligible for the next round.
- Those candidates who cannot write by themselves they have to take permission for the writer for the writing the paper. Those candidates don’t have the proper vision they have to submit the vision certificate. That certificate has to be 40% then the commission will provide the extra time for the examination.
- The extra time is provided as 20 minutes per hour mean if examination will be for 2 hour then the extra time will be 40 minutes.
UPSC IFS EXAM DATES 2016
ADMIT CARD FOR THE INDIAN FOREST SERVICE 2016
The admit card for the UPSC CSE 201 6will be post/courier to every candidate who are appearing for the examination of UPSC CSE 201. Those candidate do not get the post/courier for the admit card from the UPSC CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION then candidate can download that admit card from the online. If candidate is downloading the admit card then he/she has to download from the official website of UPSC CSE 2016. The candidate have to carry their admit card on the examination date. If a candidate do not have the admit card then he/she is not allowed for the examination of UPSC CSE 2016. candidate have to carry the one identity proof along with the admit card, like Election Card, Driving license, college id card, passport and PAN card.