NATA 2017: Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
The NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test organized by Council of Architecture. This exam is organized for those aspirants looking for admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country. This test measures the aptitude of the candidate for the field of architecture. NATA score cards are considered by various government, government aided and private colleges or universities for admission in B.Arch programme.
From 2017 onwards, NATA exam will be conducted once in a year on 16th April 2017 via offline mode.
NATA 2017 Registration :
- The NATA 2017 Registration has been started from 2nd January 2017 and will be opened till 11th February 2017.
- The registration form can be filled and submitted only through the website.
- Candidates are advised to fill the registration form as per the given instructions.
- candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- There is no need to send the application by post.
- Admit card download - 26th March 2017
- Offline exam date -16th April 2017 (11 AM to 2 PM)
- Result announce - By 10th June 2017
Application Fee Required:-
Applicants need to pay Rs.1250/- for all the candidates.
Fee payment can be done through online mode (debit/credit card, net banking) or e-challan.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The minimum age limit for appearing in NATA 2017 has been wavied.
- Candidates should have completed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics to apply for NATA.
- 10+2 (diploma) in any stream candidates are also eligible to apply.
- International Baccalaureate diploma passed/appearing after 10th are also eligible to apply.
- There is not any lateral admission criteria for admission in any stage/year of B.Arch.
For more information about NATA Visit Official Website