NEET 2017 is basically an entrance exam conducted in India for candidates who desire to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental courses (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD/MS) in private or government medical colleges in India. NEET (Undergraduate) for BDS and MBBS courses would be organized by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). NEET-UG has replaced the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and all other individual MBBS exams organized by states or colleges themselves.
CBSE has released application forms for those applicants who want to get a seat in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Phase I 2017. At this time CBSE has uploaded these NEET Application Form 2017 through the main site of this exam. This is an entrance exam taken by CBSE for giving admission in various medical and dental colleges in many courses like MBBS, BDS. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this test by submitting their NEET Phase 1 Application Form 2017. It will manage this exam in coming days at various exam centres, and it is hoping that following the previous years in this year also lots of applicants will get a part in this exam. To appear in NEET UG Exam 2017 apply soon for it.
NEET Application Form 2017
By this exam, applicants can get admission in several medical and dental courses provided by these colleges. All those applicants of India who want to get admission in several medical courses under the government medical colleges of India they all have to qualify this exam. CBSE manages NEET Exam every year and through this exam, it gives admission in various UG courses.
Following the last years in this year also CBSE is going to manage NEET Phase I Exam 2017 for those applicants who want to get admission in the coming session 2017-18. Interested and eligible candidates of NEET UG Exam 2017, need to submit their Application form of NEET Phase I Exam until the closing date of apply.
- Applicants who have passed class 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks they can apply for this test.
- 40% marks for SC/ST and 45% for Differently able candidates
- CBSE will prepare a merit list on the basis of obtained marks in this exam
- Applicants who will find their names in this list they can get admission.
- For General / OBC candidates Rs.1400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Rs.750/-
- NEET UG – MBBS and BDS
- NEET PG – MS/MD/PG Diploma
- UG – 1st week of May, 2017 (Tentative)
- PG – 5th – 13th Dec 2016
How to Apply for NEET 2017
- First of all open the site
- Click on link to Apply Online for NEET Phase I Exam 2017
- Read the instructions carefully before applying
- Fill up the details in the application form
- Submit the application form and note the registration number
- Now Pay your application fee in online mode
- Upload the photo and signature etc. and submit it
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy related with this exam.