Happiness comes from a positive attitude in life. ... When we are grateful for all that we have we don't waste time or energy in pursuit of more. These two simple principles will lead us to true happiness ... .I would like to live the life with positive energy, Zeal and helping to others in making their careers ......If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practiced, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished.
Currently working as a CMO at Education sector
- Career counselling,Profile evaluation,Assisting in Country/program/university selection,presenting seminars to the students crowd..
- Participating in TV shows along with university officials ...
- Team managing,Team motivation and Team empowerment
Prevoiusly worked as a Career Counselor with Valmiki Foreign Education services
• Manages organization operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies.
• Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
• Provides direction and structure for operating units.
• Implements improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
• Develop and create strategies and policies aligned with organizational goals.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees.
• Follows direction set by Chairman and Managing Director and other Board of Directors.
• Responsible for overall management to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Must interpret policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates.
• Responsible for subordinate employees’ performance reviews.
• Oversee the job performance of department and upper management within the company.
• Routine check on developing employer-employee relationships.
• Provides direct support service to individual students, small groups, and classrooms.
• Completes assessments, referrals, and counseling with students and parents.
• Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, Semester scheduling, study habits, and career planning.