Vadavalli, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu=641041
Ph D in Social Work Code of Ethics: 2007, JRNRVU, Udaipur, Raj.
PGDHRM: 1998, IISWBM, Kolkata, WB.
Diploma in Industrial Psychology: 1997, NIIRD, Chennai.
MSW (HRM): 1994, Visva Bharati Central University, Sriniketan, WB.
CERTIFICATE COURSES (From Northwestern University, University of Michigan, University of Yale and Harvard University)
25 Value Added Courses from
20+ years in Academics, Research, Extension and Consultancy in the areas of HR, Corporate and Professional Ethics, Corporate Communication, CSR, Research and Strategy.
Since 1994, had been serving both University departments and AICTE recognized institutes in West Bengal, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. Had been teaching wide range of subjects such as HRM, OB, Business Communication, Business Research, Business Strategy, Corporate Ethics/CSR, Training and Development, Social Entrepreneurship, etc.
2.Academics Administration /Marketing / Admission Counseling
Total 10 years. Established network in Eastern and North-eastern regions for the purpose of conducting spot admission and counseling. Also earned credible experience in scheduling and execution of academics/MDP/FDP/Seminars and managing examination system.
Total 14 years. 02 Scholars awarded PhD (Social Work). O2 Theses submitted in March, 2017 (Social Work). Currently supervising 02doctoral scholars both in Social Work and MBA.
4. Guest Lecture/Invited Speaker
More than 50 invitations received and honored. Delivered lecture/speech on varied topics, viz. Knowledge Mgt., Human rights and Cyberspace, Emotional Intelligence etc at FDPs, UGC-Academic Staff College and other forums.
5. Countries Visited with Academic Assignments
Australia, Nepal, Singapore
27 research papers in refereed international /national journals.
02 research papers in edited book.
01 Case Study in Management Book by Cengage Publications.
02 books and 01 conference proceedings (With ISBN)
Published 58 blogs with Wordpress.com (Till 31-07-2014)
CHRONOLOGY OF POSITIONS
Since June 2012: Director-Management Studies, Info Institute of Engineering, Coimbatore.
2011-2012: Director-MBA, SVIITM, Coimbatore.
July/10 – Dec/10: Associate Professor (HR / OB Areas), SSBS, Coimbatore.
2009-2010: Professor (HR Area) and HoD, Karpagam University, Coimbatore.
2007-2009: Assistant Professor (HR/OB Areas) and Academic Coordinator, PGSBE, Coimbatore.
1999-2007: Assistant Professor, J R N Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur.
1998-1999: Lecturer (HR Area), IISM, Ranchi.
1995-1998: Lecturer, VSSW, Kolkata.
1994-1995: Projects Officer, VES, Kolkata.
Member Editorial Board/ Technical Committee / Reviewer
1. Appointed as one of the 6-panel members on an international board of examiners for review of theses (PhD & DBM) and conducting viva for three scholars of Technological University of Americas, Surianame, South Africa, March, 2017.
2. TPC Member and reviewer International Conference on Signal, Image Processing, Communication and Automation (ICSIPCA-2016), to be held in Bangalore on 8-10 December, 2016.
3. TPC Member and reviewer, IEEE iC3I, 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, 14-17 December, 2016, at Amity University, Noida, India.
4. TPC Member and reviewer, 2nd International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT-2016), sponsored by IEEE.
5. Reviewer, Review of European Studies, Canadian Centre for Science and Education, Canada (Till December, 2018)
6. Member, Editorial Advisory Board, International Journal of Social Science, www.indianjournals.com
7. Member, Editorial Board, Social Work Chronicle (ISSN 2277 1395), a peer reviewed tri-annual) (http://www.publishingindia.com/swc/42/).
8. Member, Board of Studies, Department of Social Work, PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore,2009-11.
9. Life Member of National Institute of Personnel Management, Kolkata (C-17315).
10. Life member of Indian Sociological Society, New Delhi (LMI:2206).
11. Life member of Indian Social Science Association, Agra, India.
12. Life Member of Indian Society for Professional Social Workers, NIMHANS, Bangalore, India.
13. Life member of U3A India.
14. Associate Member, International Forum for Emotional Intelligence Learning, Mumbai.
15. Associate Member of Institute of Social Development (NGO), Udaipur.
1991-1993: Awarded merit scholarships for two years’ of post-graduate study at Visva Bharati University.
Awarded Research Grant for PhD Study
2005-2006: Grant from Sulabh International, New Delhi and J R N Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Awarded Project Funds: Rs. 18lakhs from DANIDA and Rs.150000 from AICTE.
2015: Received Mr. P K Das Memorial Best Faculty Award (Senior Category-Management Discipline) from Nehru Group opf Institutions, Coimbatore.