Currently a Software Consultant
Previous Experience :
Software Test Engineer
July 2009 – Present (7 years 7 months)
• Extensive testing of MPLS and RSVP-TE protocols along with several features like Fast-Reroute, Fast Failover, Make-Before Break, IGP Threshold Update, RSVP Graceful Restart Helper, Auto-bandwidth LSPs plus features related to basic protocol functionality.
• Testing of routing protocols like OSPF and ISIS as a part of interaction with MPLS and RSVP.
• Automation of the features tested within the protocols using TCL.
• Endurance/Scaling test of the protocols like MPLS RSVP OSPF as well of the features tested.
• Performance testing of the routers under stress conditions.
• Part of the entire product life cycle from designing, development, testing and documentation.
Operations Development Intern
Sony Computer Entertainment America
January 2009 – April 2009 (4 months)
• Developed a GUI-invoking sample application in C++ for implementing Playstation’s client-side networking APIs
• Modified code for implementing Playstation’s Online Technology SDK on Windows, PS3 and PSP using MS Visual C++
• Ran scripts to test the functionality of the existing code
• Developed a sample application that made HTTP requests to Sony's Online Server using the client-side API's and displayed the XML response on a screen
• Worked on a packet-capturing and analyzing software developed by SONY called as SCERT-Parse and simulated the sending of real-time game data using C++
- 3Shell Scripting
Santoshkumar also knows about...
Master's degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2007 – 2009
University of Southern California
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
2007 – 2009
Please Note : Counselling only through Phone or Skype.