I aim to do M SC. in physics. Can I keep Maths as my pass subject for 2 years. Or is it really neccesary to change to chemistry?

I'm a physics Honours student. I have already studied math as pass subject for 1 years. Now teachers are telling me to change the pass subject to chemistry as universities are asking both math and chemistry as pass subjects to take admission in Physics M Sc.

But I have cheaked eligibility criteria online for M Sc. in physics. Is say Physics as core subject and Maths as pass suject for at least 1 year or 2 semesters. So do I need to change my pass subjects to Chemistry?




Ask career queries