As the Bihar Police Fireman exam which is conducted by the Bihar Selection Board Of Constable is going to be held on the 27th of March we don’t have much time to prepare with the full syllabus. At this moment you have to prepare a revision strategy to cover the whole syllabus with factual notes to clear the examination.
Some basic points which you should remember are:
1. Practise Bihar Police Fireman Mock Test Series to diminish your exam fear and be exam ready. For this, you can refer to Testwale as they are providing one of the best Test series and I am also preparing from their test series designed by subject experts and experienced authors.
2. Avoid Gadgets while you are studying in order to concentrate on your studies.
4. Take proper sleep and eat healthy food to be fit and fine.
5. Don’t compare yourself with others as this will demotivate you and distract you from your target.
6. Act like a topper and you will reach your destination for sure.
Tips To Score Well
1. Answer only the questions you are certain about the first time. As you will see later, this is a crucial thing which can make you upset. Any that you are not certain of, skip for now and go on to the next question.
2. Mark the answer sheet as soon as you know the answer to a question. Do not circle it on the test booklet and then fill out the answer sheet.
3. It is a myth that you should always go with your first instinct and resist any desire to change it later. This is not correct. You might read a question further down that triggers your memory and makes you realise you messed up on this one up here. If this occurs, make the necessary changes. There's nothing "sacred" about your first response, and there's no reason why you shouldn't change it later.
4. When you've answered all of the questions you're confident about, go back and read through the ones you skipped. It's possible that you picked up something while reading the entire test that now allows you to answer one or two of the questions you skipped. At this point, only respond if you are certain.
5. Examine for any erasures. If you change an answer, make sure it is completely erased.
Double-check that your name and any other required information are filled in, complete, and correct.
Hope the above-mentioned techniques will assist you well in the term of getting your final destination and getting your dream fulfilled to become an Assistant in the Reserve Bank Of India. All the best to those who are going to appear in this examination
Your Dream Job Is Waiting For You.