Following are some Off-Beat Careers :
• Dance therapy is the psychotherapeutic use of movement and dance to support intellectual and emotional functions of the body.
• Organizations such as the Creative Movement Therapy Association of India is one of the pioneer organizations in the country that offers sessions in dance and movement
• Therapy and have been hugely successful in helping people deal with stress and anxiety better. Rather than teaching dance, therapists try to assess the individual's needs and issues. Then they initiate and help develop movement patterns, taking off from the physical-emotional-intellectual level of their clients.
• People with background in dance and psychology can opt for this exciting career option.
Marine and Oceanography
• What lies beneath is something that excites everyone! And that's what oceanographers and marine biologists do for a living.
• They cover a wide range of topics including marine life and ecosystems, ocean circulation, plate tectonics and the geology of the sea floor, and the chemical and physical properties of the ocean.
• Biological oceanographers and marine biologists study plants and animals in the marine environment.
• They are interested in the numbers of marine organisms and how these organisms develop, relate to one another, adapt to their environment, and interact with it.
Most people think that there is an abundance of wildlife species in the world, but the truth is, their numbers are dwindling and if nothing is done about it, these species might become endangered and extinct. To preserve wildlife we need wildlife conservationists!
In this busy chaotic world, it gets very difficult to find personal time for our pets and that's when we need pet groomers to take the lead. Also, if you love animals, it's a great career option for you. You are required to enhances hygiene and appearance of pets, mostly cats and dogs but sometimes even rabbits and horses, using a variety of grooming techniques. Pet groomers are in high demand as more and more pet owners look for professional care and maintenance of their pet's health and well-being.
Indians love to drink wine and therefore there is a need for a wine professional or sommelier who can help in understanding the different types of wine and help pair wines with specific foods. Wine tasters also help choose wines for various restaurants that would go well with their menu. Another interesting option is to organize wine tasting tours in vineyards in India. Wine experts can also write articles on wines for lifestyle magazines.
From a child to a grown-up individual, everyone is making use of mobile applications and that's why mobile application development is the most popular and expanding choice among technological career choices. Also, the amount of money that technology industry can offer is very pretty, so it's totally worth your while.
Surfing is not a very popular option in India but gradually people are looking at adventure sports as an upcoming option. In fact, since the time Ishita Malaviya, India's first surfer came into limelight, surfing made it's mark. People are keen to try out hitting the waves and they certainly need a professional for that. So go ahead, connect with the nature.
Imagine if you could get paid for shopping. Won't that be absolutely fantastic? Well, hiring a 'personal shopper' is the new rage. For instance, many a times, while organizing a wedding, we often find ourselves at the lack of time and find it difficult to coordinate shopping with other activities. That's when personal shoppers come in handy. They help you decide your look for an occasion, keeping in mind your style and help you shop. It's like being a stylist and a shopper, all at one!
Due to major internet penetration, blogging is soon becoming a well-known profession. And it's not restricted to being just a hobby anymore as the potential to make money by blogging is pretty promising. Big companies are now understanding the importance of bloggers as brand influencer, and they have a dedicated team for blogger outreach. Just from the comfort of their homes, many hobby bloggers have attained a celebrity status by achieving huge following in the form of blog traffic and social media reach. A few skills required for blogging are domain knowledge, good writing skills and dedication and passion when you plan to opt blogging as a full-time profession.
In a digitally-savvy generation, video blogging or You Tube vloggering has snowballed from an innocent hobby to a huge money making career option. You need a cause, a screen presence and a great idea. Then get a camera and just make a video and there you go. If you're good enough you could well be on your way to join showbiz celebrities with millions of followers. About how you can make money through video blogging; you can sell targeted advertising and offer paid reviews and promotions to your audience (once you've established a following). YouTube for example offers a revenue share deal on their adverts via the YouTube Partner Program.
For more Careers visit /career-list-information
Leave a Comment
To post comment, please