Types of teaching Modes and their Advantages are :
1. E-Learning Module
There are a number of benefits associated with implementing e-learning and our customers come to us for different reasons. Here are some of the top reasons why Learning Pool customers use our services.
- Scalable, Efficient and Fast - E-learning gives you the ability to quickly create and communicate new policies and training. By using Authoring Tool and Learning Management System you’ll be able to roll-out to large audiences cost-effectively.
- Capacity and consistency - E-learning offers the ability to achieve high levels of coverage among your target audience and ensures the message communicated is consistent. This means all learners get the same training.
- Higher Learning Retention than traditional learning - Blended learning results in higher knowledge retention rate as it appeals to a wider range of learning styles. There’s also the added ability to refresh or update coursework whenever it’s needed and learn at a pace that suits your learners.
- Using e-learning saves you time and money - It reduces time away from the workplace, cuts down on expensive travel and reduces the need for costly classroom-based training.
- Measuring learning activity and proving return on investment - Using our Learning Management System, tracking Learner progress is a breeze and reporting on activity is a button press away.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - By delivering your training online and testing your staff through online quizzes you’re providing alternatives to paper-based forms of learning and testing.
- Flexibility and finding hard to reach people - E-learning can give staff the freedom to learn when and where they want, and at their own pace. You can train staff who would usually be in remote locations and have trouble getting to and from classroom training venues.
2. Online Courses
•With shared screen and whiteboard, it is convenient and user friendly for both students and tutors to learn effectively online. Although Online teaching software recommend a minimum connection speed of 300kbs.
•The advantages of online tutoring are easily summarized
•Tuition can be provided by the same highly qualified and vetted tutors as regular one-to-one tuition but there are no geographic limitations and students do not spend valuable time travelling to their client.
•Students are increasingly using online learning within schools and university – becoming familiar with this style of learning is useful training for the future.
•Online tutoring can be provided at a lower cost than face-to-face tuition.
•Hence, the fee of Online Courses is less than Classroom Lectures
3. Classroom Lectures
•Classroom Lectures which is the conventional style of teaching is always an effective way to learn.
•Our classrooms will be well equipped with the necessary gadgets like computers, projectors, etc whenever required.
•Most importantly meeting new people from the same industry is always a help in the future.
•Physical presence has more room for, ‘tutor intuition’ and significant motivation.
Click here to look for Short Courses