There is no such fixed period till the query is not solved, but the general process of Career Counseling is 2 Days :
1. Career Assessment Test (1st Day)
2. Report Generation (On the spot after completion of Test)
3. Personal Face to Face Counseling with Mentor in your Area (next day or any convenient day)
For further details please click here
Reasons why Students might not give Career Assessment Test!!
Reasons why Students should give Career Assessment Test!!
Better to choose the Right Career early than later. The sooner you are exposed to your true potential, the better. Otherwise there are the conventional tests Examinations, Interview, and work appraisal system to know in future.
The test gives the student a guidance in choosing a Career in terms of her/his skills and interest levels and knowledge about different Careers.
- They say never judge a book just from its cover. It might happen that a student is interested in 'Aeronautical engineering', but you should also possess a good Mathematical & Analytical Skill. Hence, Allegiance Educare factors & optmizes the following of a student :
1) Interest Level (What kind of Careers he's interested and also what kind of tasks he enjoys more eg. Physical tasks, Artistic tasks, experimenting, etc)
2) Personality and correlating it to relevant Careers.
3) Aptitude ( To test his Capability in performing in a particular Career eg. Good Mathematical skills required as an Aeronautical Engineer)
- Usually students choose a Career without any thorough research, but it is also impossible to research each and every Career out there. Hence, the Career Assessment Test narrows down their Career Choices, making it easier for them to choose from a gigantic List of Careers.
- Usually students are exposed to various kind of Careers when they start working and gain some experience in a Company, but by the time they are exposed to Careers of their choice it's too late to move into that Career. The Career Counselling process helps the Student explore more Careers before it is too late to shift to a Career choice and regret not exploring it earlier in their Career. The Result gives you more options other than the same old Careers like engineering, medical, etc.